Our 9'0 inflatable longboard is efficient and fun to ride in smaller waves. This board is ideal for beginner surfers and long-time longboarders alike. It's buoyant, yet trim and sturdy with has lots of volume and enough rocker to keep it from pushing down during takeoff. It's also super easy to paddle into mushy waves.
It's good for catching waves, creating smooth turns, carving, and nose rides. The tail and outline combine the longboard style shape and nose. It can be used also as SUP board for children under 110 Pounds (not sold with the paddle). It's easy to store and fits in your car or closet.
You get all the performance without the hassle of transporting and storing a fiberglass board. It's very rigid and sturdy and and comes with dual-action pump and a backpack.
- Length: 9’0
- Width: 24.5″
- Thickness: 3″
- Volume: 102 Liters
- Tail: round
- Nose: round
- Fins: 1 removable center fin US box
- Ideal for beginning or intermediate riders who weigh under 170 pounds or;
- Advanced riders who weigh more 175 pounds and who want a performance board
- Rocker: medium and constant rocker with a kicked nose for easy take-off and maximum speed
- Rails: soft and round for easy grip and turns
- Volume: enough thickness for easy paddling and quick take-offs
- Outline: large at the tail, moderate in the center with medium-wide point and thin nose
- Tail: medium to round tail, for speed and carving
- Nose: small round point nose
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (7.5 kg) - (+ or - 5 percent)
- Wave Size: small to overhead
- Type: all conditions