Our 7'3' inflatable shortboard is great in steeper waves. It's rigid, light, and nimble for making turns. It's an inflatable version of a mini, mini malibu, or funboard--with all the advantages of extra flotation.
It has lots of volume and enough rocker to keep it from pushing down during takeoff, yet narrow enough for smooth paddling. It has a single fin mounting which gives it directional stability, for easy turning and maintaining speed.
This board is ideal for lightweight beginners (children, women) and intermediate and advanced surfers. It's easy to store--it fits in your car or closet and is perfect for airline travel (counts as regular size baggage). You get all the performance without the hassle of transporting and storing a fiberglass board. It's very rigid and sturdy for getting even the mushiest of waves.
It's very rigid and sturdy and and comes with dual-action pump and a backpack.
Length : 7'3"
Volume: 73 Liters
- Tail: round
Fins: 1 removable center fin US box
- Ideal for beginning or intermediate surfers who weigh under 170 pounds or;
- advanced riders who weigh more 175 pounds and who want a performance board
- Rocker: medium with kicked nose for easy take off and maximum speed
- Rails: soft and round for easy grip and turns
- Volume: enough thickness for easy paddling and quick take offs
- Outline: large at the tail, moderate in the center with medium wide point and thin nose
- Tail: medium to round tail, for speed and carving
- Nose: small round point nose
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.5 kg)
Wave Size: small to overhead
Type: all conditions